Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 of art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679) Dear User, pursuant to art. 13 of the "Code regarding the protection of personal information" and Regulation on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679), LUNASIA SRL, via delle Trincere 11 - 56127 Pisa, as data controller, provides you with the information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the website www.palazzoferoci.com.
Types of data
- Registration Data: These data are requested during the registration to the Site, even through computer tools and procedures;
- Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols;
- Service Activation Data: The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of the services acquire in the course of normal operation the data relating to the IP address used by users connecting to the Site of origin and the related service logs;
Purposes of data processing
The data may be processed by LUNASIA SRL, via delle Trincere 11 - 56127 Pisa for the following purposes:
- To allow the user access to the website, for purposes strictly related to the provision of online services and/or booking of LUNASIA SRL;
- To guarantee the correct and effective technical support;
- To send information about our Services and our regulations and conditions. Your information is also used to provide you with a reply when you contact us;
- To make our site easier and more intuitive. The data we collect is used to make your browsing experience more enjoyable and efficient in the future;
- To ascertain and verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties;
- To carry out market analysis and statistics
Modality of treatment
The treatment of the data happens with or without the aid of electronic instruments or, however, automated, computer or telematic, with logics tightly correlated to the finalities more expressed above. The data processing will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and, in any case, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, by means of instruments suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be carried out by means of automated instruments, excluding profiling, aimed at storing, managing and transmitting the data. The processing will be carried out mainly by the company's internal organization under the direction and control of the Data Controller and for the purposes indicated above, also by group companies or third parties. The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Provision of data
The conferment of Registration Data, as per point 1) and point 3) of the first paragraph of this informative report is compulsory and the non conferment, even partial, of the data will determine the impossibility for LUNASIA SRL to proceed with the supply of the requested service.
Without prejudice to the communications carried out in fulfillment of legal obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated for the purposes indicated above to Third parties, entrusted by LUNASIA SRL with the execution of activities directly related or instrumental to the provision and distribution of services offered through the website www.palazzoferoci.com. Subjects belonging to our commercial network, partnership and distribution of services;
Subjects who may become aware of the data, in their capacity as "managers" or "appointees" of LUNASIA SRL, such as the staff belonging to the administrative, commercial, production, technical and IT departments. The updated list of the subjects to whom the data are communicated is available, upon request, at the offices of LUNASIA SRL. Personal data will not, in any case, be subject to dissemination.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) please note that the data provided to LUNASIA SRL with the help of electronic or, however, automated, computer or telematic tools are transferred and stored in:
The data transfer was carried out by LUNASIA SRL in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 and Article 25(1) of Directive 95/46/EC. For more information on the Commission's decisions on the adequacy of third countries. They are available at the following Link.
Data retention times
The data provided will be kept in our archives for the time required by current laws and regulations.
Rights of Data
Subjects Pursuant to GDPR 2016/679, the data subject may contact LUNASIA SRL, e-mail address email@example.com to assert the following rights:
- To know the existence of data processing that may concern him/her
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of such data and their origin, and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based;
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Know the origin of personal data;
- Be informed about the purposes and methods of treatment
- Know the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Be informed about the transfer of personal data from EU countries to "third" countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area)
- To know the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 27 of Regulation 2016/679.
- Know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as Data Processors or persons in charge.
- Obtain the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data;
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In any case, the user will be free at any time to revoke the consent given by the same, by sending a communication to that effect to LUNASIA SRL at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
- Freely transfer their personal data to other service providers n. request the modification, deletion and removal of their data
- To be able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Duties of LUNASIA SRL
- Guarantee the rights of the interested parties
- Guarantee the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, art. 13, (Code for the protection of personal data)
- Guarantee the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection
- Promptly inform the data subject in the event of a breach of their personal data
- Respond to all requests from data subjects within and not later than 30 working days
- Ensure the proper management and processing of data in line with that defined by the regulations in force
- Guarantee and ensure the security and confidentiality of data in line with what is defined by the regulations in force
The owner of the treatment of personal data is LUNASIA SRL, via delle Trincere 11 - 56127 Pisa. The list of the persons in charge of the processing is filed at the headquarters of LUNASIA SRL.
The contact details of the Data Controller are:
Tel: + 39050542845
The constantly updated list of the Data Processors is available at the registered office of LUNASIA SRL.